Australian Bureau of Statistics Fremantle suburb census data
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has a range of data from the 2006 census available for each of Fremantle's suburbs. Follow the instructions below to view any of these four products:
- QuickStats - a summary of key census data for a chosen area, benchmarked against Australia.
- MapStats - a series of thematic maps showing the distribution of census data for a chosen location.
- Census tables - individual tables of census data, available on a range of topics, for a chosen location.
- Community profiles - a collection of various tables showing census data in detail, for a chosen location.
- Click on the suburb name below to take you to the ABS website.
- Click on select product button at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose the product you require.
- Click view and follow the prompts.