The City of Fremantle's environmental health services team, in accordance with statutory obligations and council policies and procedures, ensures a high standard of environmental and public health is maintained throughout the city.
Our environmental health services team are responsible for:
- food safety
- recreational water quality
- air quality
- public buildings and lodging houses
- Infectious disease investigation and control
- liquor licensing
- contaminated site management
- noise control
- effluent disposal
- skin penetration, beauty therapy and hairdressing premises
- pest control
- health promotion
The City's environmental health officers are authorised under the Local Government Act 1997, Health Act 1911, Food Act 2008 and Environmental Protection Act to carry out these duties.
Contact our environmental health services team on 08 9432 9856 or email email@example.com for more information.
All environmental health complaints are dealt with by the City's compliance services.