You can pay your rates, debtors or infringement payments to the City of Fremantle in the following ways:
- Online via BPoint using MasterCard or Visa card by entering the biller code and reference number on your notice.
- In person by cash, cheque, MasterCard or Visa card at any Australia Post Office or agency.
- In person at the City of Fremantle, Town Hall Centre, 8 William St, Fremantle, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am-4.30 pm.
- By mail to the City of Fremantle, PO Box 807, Fremantle WA 6959 (cheque or money order only) made payable to the City of Fremantle and marked "not negotiable".
- By phone 1300 276 468 using MasterCard or Visa card. (Not acceptable for any rate assessment of $10 000 or more).
- By BPAY for payments up to $250 000 from your cheque or savings account (refer to your financial institution).
NOTE: Credit card payments are not accepted for any rate assessment of $10 000 or more.
For all other payments to the City of Fremantle, contact our service and information team on 08 9432 9999.
City of Fremantle
Town Hall Centre, 8 William Street, Fremantle
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am-4.30 pm
PO Box 807, Fremantle, WA 6959
T 08 9432 9999
F 08 9430 4634
TTY 08 9732 9777