Library membership is free and available to Western Australian residents.
- Fill in a membership form at the library and present Australian government issued identification (e.g. Western Australian drivers licence, Medicare or health care card).
- Children under 16 years require a parent or guardian signature.
- Full membership lets you borrow up to 12 items for 3 weeks, plus access to the library’s online resources.
- A membership card is required to borrow, and items on your card are your responsibility.
- Replacement card fee applies.
- Temporary memberships are available for visitors – please enquire at the library.