Looking for volunteers
The Fremantle Volunteer Service can provide you with potential volunteers, and information and training on volunteer management.
Becoming a member agency with the Fremantle Volunteer Service offers the following benefits:
- access to the volunteer referral service
- assistance with designing volunteer positions
- promotion of your group to volunteers and the wider community
- attend Volunteer Management Network meetings delivering free training and information
- co-ordination of volunteering events including International Volunteers Day and National Volunteer Week.
You can become a member of the Fremantle Volunteer Service if you are a:
- not-for-profit group
- local government or
- business with a project that has broad community benefit that is not for individual profit or gain.
To become a member send us:
- a completed agency membership form
- a completed request form to indicate your volunteer requirements
- certificate of currency for personal accident insurance
- certificate of currency for public liability insurance.