Looking for volunteers
The Fremantle Volunteer Service (FVS) is a free referral service co-funded by the City of Fremantle and Department of Local Government and Communities. At the FVS we offer volunteers a wide range of opportunities with many different member agencies.
Becoming a member agency with the FVS provides the following benefits:
- access to the volunteer referral service;
- assistance with designing volunteer positions;
- promotion of your group to volunteers and the wider community; and
- information, resources and training regarding volunteer management.
You can become a member of the FVS if you are a:
- not for profit group;
- Government department; or,
- Business with a project that has broad community benefit that is not for individual profit or gain.
To become a member with the FVS please send us:
- a completed agency membership form;
- a completed position request form to indicate your volunteer requirements;
- certificate of currency for personal accident insurance; and
- certificate of currency for public liability insurance.
Public Liability Insurance
To cover an organisation for its legal liability to third parties for personal injury or property damage caused by an occurrence in connection with the insured organisations business activities.
Personal Accident Insurance
To cover volunteers for any out-of-pocket expenses following accidental injury, disability or death while carrying out their work on behalf of the organisation. This type of insurance would normally cover loss of income.
Please contact FVS if you would like more information about attracting and retaining volunteers.