- Bookings are essential for all courses and workshops
- all course fees are for tuition only, material fees may apply to some courses
- for credit card payment (Mastercard and Visa accepted) call 08 9335 3394 between 9.00 am–4.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
The Meeting Place members enjoy a number of privileges including:
- course discounts
- special courses for members only
- quarterly newsletter delivered to your home or email
- membership valid for 12 months from the time of purchase
- individual membership $28.50 or $22.50 concesssion
- family membership $49.50 or $45 concession.
- Concession rates are available to Centrelink, Health Care, Pensioner and Commonwealth Seniors Health Card holders
- membership concession is only available to State Seniors Health Card holders
- present your concession card when enrolling.
- Complete an enrolment form for each payment and include payment (cheques and money orders are to be made payable to the City of Fremantle)
- you will be enrolled in your course, unless notified.
Under 18 years of age
- Children will not be permitted to attend TMP adult education courses unless stated in the course description
- if a creche is not offered for the course, you will need to arrange alternative child care
- teenagers under 18 interested in attending a course for adults, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- parents/guardians must enrol in the course and attend all sessions with their teenager, take full responsibility for their care and supervision
- TMP staff reserve the right to refuse teenagers entry to courses, if it is considered inappropriate.
Refund policy for courses and workshops
- Your place in the course is only confirmed by payment
- if the course you have enrolled in is cancelled, you will be notified and course fees will be refunded via cheque from the City of Fremantle within 10 working days
- if you withdraw from a course prior to the start of term, you will be given a credit which can be used in the following 12 months
- if you withdraw from a course after the term has started, it is not possible to issue credit or refund of fees.