Investing in Fremantle
If you are thinking of investing or currently invest in Fremantle, the City of Fremantle’s Economic Development and Marketing team are available to help you.
Our expert team includes professionals in economic development, property, statistics, and marketing and communications. We are responsible for the implementation of economic–development strategic imperatives in the City of Fremantle’s Strategic Plan 2010–2015 and the Economic Development Strategy 2011–2015.
The team are currently involved in a range of economic development projects including:
- residential and office-development
- building business capabilities and networks
- city–wide marketing
- place-activation projects.
For more information on the full range of projects we are working on click here.
Our work is integrated with the City’s business units including:
- technical services
- festivals and events
- community development
- environmental health
- sustainability and the environment.
Fremantle Investors Guide 2012
The Fremantle Investors Guide 2012 contains useful information for those interested in investing in Fremantle and demonstrates:
- Fremantle’s strategic location for future growth in the Perth Metropolitan area
- the City’s commitment to economic development initiatives
- substantial investment opportunities for the private and public sector.
We are available to provide direction and support to business and development entrepreneurs seeking to invest in Fremantle. For more information contact us on 08 9432 9999 or email email@example.com