The City of Fremantle is delighted to announce that it is partnering again with Business Events Perth to offer a $5,000 Aspire Award grant.
The aim of the Aspire Award program is to assist an individual’s personal and professional development through attendance at a relevant international conference. The funding covers travel, accommodation and registration expenses to the maximum value of the award.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Business Events Perth have made specific changes to the 2020 Aspire Awards Program:
- The closing date for the Aspire Awards has been extended to Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- Applications will be reviewed after the closing date from Wednesday 1-Friday 31 July 2020.
- Awards will be presented by email in August or earlier dependent on selection process.
- Interviews will be conducted over the phone.
- The awards ceremony has been indefinitely postponed.
- Award winners have up to 3 years to expend the funds.