The City of Fremantle is delighted to announce that it is partnering again with Business Events Perth to offer a $5,000 Aspire Award grant.
The aim of the Aspire Award program is to assist an individual’s personal and professional development through attendance at a relevant international conference. The funding covers travel, accommodation and registration expenses to the maximum value of the award.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Business Events Perth have made specific changes to the 2020 Aspire Awards Program:
- The closing date for the Aspire Awards has been extended to 5pm Monday 6 July.
- Applications will be reviewed immediately after the closing date.
- Awards will be presented by email in August or earlier dependent on selection process.
- Interviews will be conducted over the phone.
- The awards ceremony has been indefinitely postponed.
- Award winners have up to 3 years to expend the funds.
Entry is open to all not-for-profit incorporated association members in the mining and resources, health, education, science and technology, business, environment and heritage, retail, and arts and culture industries, who either work or reside in the City of Fremantle. Please note, City of Fremantle staff are not eligible to apply.
For more information regarding this award and how to apply download this flyer, visit the Business Events Perth website or contact Malcolm Farrell-Mitchell:
M 08 9218 2905