Commemorate Anzac Day 2018 with the City of Fremantle on Wednesday 25 April:
- Dawn Service: 5.50 am at Monument Hill War Memorial. Find out more.
- North Fremantle service: 9.00 am at Fallen Soldiers’ Memorial Park. Find out more.
- March and Closing Ceremony: 10.15 am step off from Fremantle Esplanade Reserve. Concludes 11.30 am. Find out more.
- 2018 Portrait Photography: 7.00-11.30 am at Fremantle Esplanade Reserve. Find out more.
Visit the Fremantle story website for more info.
Public holiday operating hours
The following City of Fremantle services will be open on the Anzac Day public holiday (Wednesday 25 April):
- Fremantle Arts Centre (grounds and café open from 8.00 am, galleries open from 10.00 am–5.00 pm).
- Fremantle Leisure Centre (pools and fitness centre open 12 noon-5.00 pm. Crèche closed and no group fitness or aquafit classes).
- Fremantle Visitor Centre (open 10.00 am–4.00 pm).
- Residential and commercial waste will be collected as usual if your bins are normally collected on a Wednesday.
The administration centre, library and all other services will be closed.