Volunteering is a highly rewarding and enjoyable experience with many benefits:
- making a difference to the lives of others
- supporting a cause that you are passionate about
- giving something back
- supporting vulnerable community members
- helping the environment
- feeling valued and part of a team
- spending quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- gaining confidence and self-esteem
- gaining or develop new skills, knowledge and experience
- improving employment prospects
- meeting new people and making new friends.
- gaining skills and experience
- combating stress, loneliness and social isolation
If you would like more information about stepping into Volunteering, call 1300 693 736 or email email@example.com and a one-on-one appointment can be made either over the phone or in the Fremantle Library.