Community donations provide one-off financial assistance to small community groups, organisations and charities for an identified community focused initiative. Donations may also be sought for disaster relief appeals.
|Community Donations||Open all year round until funding allocation has been exhausted||$500|
- Local charity or group that is recognised through its incorporated not-for-profit status as a charity or deductible gift recipient entity, or a local school.
- Individuals, on the provision of adequate supporting material.
- Have not previously received a donation in the same financial year as application.
- Requests for disaster relief appeal donations will only be approved where there is an established connection to Fremantle (community, business, tourism) and the receiving organisation has a record of providing community aid with the ability to actively provide assistance in the circumstance.
- You can contact the Grants Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting a grant application.
- Ensure you have read the Community Donation Guidelines.
- Complete the Community Donations application form online via the City's Smarty Grants portal.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt. Please note that the City seeks to provide an outcome within 10 working days. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions via email.