The City of Fremantle recognises the pivotal role community groups and organisations play in the delivery of diverse and vibrant communities. The community grants program supports projects and initiatives that make a positive contribution to Fremantle’s community.
- Community Grants (up to $5,000).
Community Grant – Round 1
01 March 2021
31 March 2021, 5pm
Grant information sessions
Arts & Community grant information sessions are designed to address questions and provide support for potential grant applications.
Highly recommended for first-time applicants.
Thursday 4 March
RSVP your attendance to email@example.com
Thursday 11 March
The community grants program will continue to focus on the continued recovery of the Fremantle community from the COVID-19 pandemic.
In response to the exposed challenges, the community grants program will be focused on providing funding to projects and initiatives that respond directly to the recovery of the first and secondary impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.
These impacts include:
- exacerbated mental health concerns
- drug and alcohol use
- increase in family and domestic violence
- women (disproportionately affected by unemployment and economic consequences)
- housing and homelessness
- increased burden on women, due to a rise of caring responsibilities
- absence of critical avenues for people to connect with each other, culture and community.
How to apply
Interested applicants should refer to the grant guidelines to determine their eligibility, assessment criteria and information on how to apply.
It is essential that you contact the Grants Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting a grant application.
- Community grant guidelines
- Community grants application template
- Community grants application budget template