Our friendly crèche provides you with a child-minding service while you engage in activities within the centre. We provide care for children between the ages of three months and under six years. Children six years and over are not eligible.
All crèche attendants are experienced in working with children and have a current Working with Children Check.
The crèche, located near the gym, has a fun indoor play area equipped with toys and books, as well as a shaded outdoor play area.
How to use the creche
- check in and pay (crèche is free for members) at the reception desk
- collect a crèche entry card at reception and hand it to crèche staff
- if you are using the crèche for the first time, you need to complete a child information form
- complete the sign in sheet at the crèche prior to leaving your child
- you must sign out your child upon leaving the crèche (children will only be released to the parent/guardian who signed them in).
What to bring
- spare nappies, clothes, and wet wipes for all babies/toddlers
- toddlers who are toilet training are required to wear pull-ups
- a hat and sunscreen for outdoor play
- clearly mark all personal items with your child's name
- a healthy snack and drink for your child
- nut products of any sort are not permitted.
Monday to Friday
Sundays and public holidays
As we have limited crèche availability, a two hour time limit applies.
The creche is subject to a 1-2 week closure over the Christmas/New Year period each year.
Fees (as of 1 August 2018)
The crèche is free for members. Fees for casual patrons are:
10 visit pass (single child only)
|20 visit pass (single child only)|