Before booking an area or birthday party at the Fremantle Leisure Centre, you are required to read the below terms, conditions and policies.
Terms and conditions
- Birthday party bookings must be confirmed and paid for in full two weeks prior to the party
- a minimum of 30 minutes applies to all lane hire bookings
- cancellation of inflatable party bookings requires a minimum of 24 hours notice ($15.50 administration fee applies to cancelled pre-paid bookings)
- cancellation of facility hire requires a minimum of 24 hours notice in writing. Failure to do so will result in the full booking fee being charged by invoice ($15.50 cancellation fee applies to all cancelled bookings)
- changes made to any original bookings must be authorised by the bookings team
- all school bookings must adhere to the Department of Education Policy of Outdoor Education and Recreation Activities - section 19 Water Based Activities
- all children using the 25 m pool inflatable must be under 1.30 m in height
- all children using the 50 m pool inflatable must be able to swim at least 15 m un-aided
- all signage, advertising and storage of equipment must be approved by Centre Manager
- no responsibility is held for any equipment stored on premises
- the City of Fremantle and Fremantle Leisure Centre will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to you and those in your care which arises from negligence of any person other than the Fremantle Leisure Centre employees, independent contractors or voluntary workers.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times
- babies, children and persons suffering incontinence and who ordinarily wear nappies must wear an aqua-nappy/swim wear that must have elasticised legs and waist
- no person shall profit teach, coach or train any person in the centre without prior consent from management
- a person must not pollute, deposit rubbish or offensive matter or intentionally release bodily material or waste into the pool
- children or adults with a recent history of diarrhoea or a gastro infection are not permitted in the swimming pool
- no alcohol or intoxicating drugs are permitted within the centre
- no glass containers or bottles are permitted within the centre
- no soap or detergents are permitted in the pools
- smoking is not permitted within the centre
- a person cannot enter or use the water body if 1) suffering from a skin infection/communicable disease, 2) unclean conditions or 3) under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
Watch Around Water policy:
- Children under the age of five years must be accompanied by an adult while in any pool
- children under the age of ten years must be supervised by an appropriate parent or guardian
- groups will not be admitted where the number of parent/guardian's supervising a group of children under five exceeds the ratio of 1:4
- groups will not be admitted where the number of parent/guardian's supervising a group of children under ten exceeds the ratio of 1:10.