Work out in the fully equipped fitness centre on state of the art cardio and strength equipment including:
- treadmills and cross trainers
- upright and recumbent stationary bicycles
- rowing machines
- cybex pin-loaded strength machines
- group fitness program.
Members Active Carrot Log In
- unlimited access to the fitness centre and swimming pools
- entry to group fitness classes and aquafit classes
- fitness appraisal and exercise program designed by qualified exercise professionals
- use of creche for children in your immediate family aged 3 months up to but not including 6 years of age
- parking permit for carpark 14
- 20% discount in the sports shop (excluding sale items).
Term contracts are available for one, three, six and 12 month terms and are paid in full at the time of application.
Direct debit contracts offer the convenience of monthly payments over a 12 month fixed term.
The flexi debit option is a perpetual contract with no fixed expiry and unlimited suspension time*. This option is ideal for people who travel extensively or are away for prolonged periods of time. *Terms and conditions apply.
Off peak contracts offer access to the centre between 11.00 am–4.00 pm Monday to Friday only.
Youth membership is available to youth 14 to 17 years old. Membership contracts entered into by persons under the age of 16 years must be signed by a parent or guardian.
*Note - as from 1 August 2018, there will be an increase in the fees and charges.
(Follow the highlighted links to our membership portal to purchase online)
Upfront contracts are paid in full at the time of application.
Direct debit (12 month term) contracts commit to making monthly payments.
- one upfront payment is required at the time of joining (charged pro rata for the first month)
- payments will be debited from your nominated account or credit card on the 15th day of every month
- direct debit members must comply with the LINKS PAY DDR agreement.
Concession rates are available to holders of a valid concession card (Department of Veteran Affairs, pension, senior, health care, full-time student) presented at the time of joining.
The centre offers you the convenience of suspending your membership. Suspension time is to be used within the current membership term and cannot be rolled over into a new contract. Suspension application forms are available at reception and must be received at least five days before the date of suspension. Suspension time cannot be back dated.
Allowable suspension time:
|Membership types||Minimum suspension time allowed each time||Maximum suspension time allowed|
|1 month term||n/a||n/a|
|3 month term||7 days||14 days|
|6 month term||7 days||28 days|
|12 month term||7 days||56 days|
|Flexi debit||7 days||180 days each suspension|
Cancellation requests must be received at least five days in advance of the cancellation date and will incur a $75 cancellation fee.
There is no charge for cancelling a flexi debit contract after the minimum three month term. A $75 fee applies to any cancellations made within the first three months of this membership.
Cancellation dates cannot be backdated. Any refunds exclude the joining fee.
What you need to know about membership
- members are required to scan their membership ID card every time they enter the facility
- lost IDs incur a replacement fee
- appropriate workout clothing and enclosed sport shoes are required to be worn in the fitness centre
- a personal workout towel is required for use on all gym equipment including exercise mats
- the conditions, facilities and programs provided may be varied or changed at any time and without notice
- members are responsible for the safe operation and correct technique required for the proper use of fitness equipment. Gym instructors are available for assistance and instruction.
Back to top