Group exercise classes are a complete workout in less than 60 minutes! Motivating music, encouragement from the instructor and the energy from other participants makes the whole experience exhilarating. It's a great social activity and stress-reliever. Our professionally trained instructors welcome new faces and no matter what your fitness level or age, you will experience an enjoyable, safe and effective workout.
Centre membership includes access to all group fitness classes. Casual visits are available.
Fitness classes (in the gym)
Aqua classes (in the pool)
Click here to download the group fitness timetable if not displaying correctly.
- allow adequate time prior to classes commencing to obtain an entry receipt
- latecomers will not be permitted to the class once it is in progress
- it is recommended that aquafit participants wear good supportive swimwear
- wear a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a rashie
- bring a towel and unbreakable water bottle
- classes have number restrictions due to space and equipment limitations. Please arrive early and ensure your place in class by booking in at the group fitness kiosk.
10 class pass
20 class pass
Positive ageing single class
Positive ageing (10 class pass)
Positive ageing (20 class pass)