The Sport Access Assistance provides financial assistance for young people to participate in community sport and physical reaction programs. It is only available to young people who do not meet KidSport eligibility guidelines.
Am I eligible?
- Applicant must be aged 21 years and under
- Applicant must live within the City of Fremantle
- Applicant must have a current Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card
- Applicant must not meet KidSport eligibility guidelines
How it works
- Applications are open all year
- Successful applicants will only receive funding once per calendar year
- A maximum of $200 will be awarded to each successful application
- No retrospective fees will be paid
How to apply
Please click here to complete the online Sports Access Assistance Application Form
For more information and contact
For more information or to discuss your application, please contact the City's Sport and Recreation Officer on 9432 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org