City of Fremantle residents selected to compete or officiate at a state, national or international sporting competition are invited to apply for the Sport Travel Assistance.
This is available to assist young athletes and sporting officials with the costs associated with travel and accommodation for the duration of the competition.
Am I eligible?
- Applicant must be aged 21 years and under.
- Applicant must live within the City of Fremantle
- Applications must be received a minimum of one month prior to the competition date.
How it works
- Applications are open all year round
- Successful applicants will only receive funding once per calendar year
- A maximum of $300 will be awarded to each successful application
- No retrospective travel costs can be claimed
How to apply
Click here to complete the online Sports Travel Access Application Form
For more information and contact
For more information or to discuss your application, please contact the City's Sport and Recreation Officer on 9432 9999 or email@example.com