The Youth Access Grant assists young people who do not meet KidSport eligibility guidelines to participate in community sport and reaction programs.
Am I eligible?
- Applicant must be aged 21 years and under
- Applicant must live within the City of Fremantle
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card
- If applicant is not entitled to above cards a referral letter from approved referral agent may be accepted. E.g. Social worker, doctor, school principle, police, local area coordinators.
- Applicant must not meet KidSport eligibility rules
How it works
- Complete the Youth Access Grant Application.
- Return completed application and copy of valid Health Care/Pension Concession Card to the City of Fremantle to be validated
- The nominated club and parent/guardian will be notified of outcome within 10 working days.
- Successful applicants will have their membership fees up to $200 paid directly to the nominated club.
- Maximum of up to $200 per application
- Applicants can only receive funding once per calendar year
- No retrospective fees will be paid
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season