Thank you for considering working with us at the City of Fremantle!
Please see below for a summary of our recruitment process:
- All vacant positions at the City are advertised either internally or externally or both.
- As a guide, application cover letters should be no more than one page long.
- Unless specifically requested, it is not necessary to address selection criteria.
- Applications should include your Curriculum Vitae, copies of all relevant qualifications and at least two (2) current references with contact details that include at least one current, direct line manager.
- By providing referee information, we are of the understanding that your referees may expect a call from us and know which role you are applying for.
- Only preferred candidates shall have Integrity checks conducted.
- Position Descriptions for all vacancies may be viewed by visiting Current Opportunities and selecting the appropriate position.
- The City of Fremantle reserves the right not to consider applications that are submitted after the due date.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application documents.
- The interview panel members will meet to shortlist candidates.
- If you are successful in being invited for an interview, the People and Culture team will make contact with you within two weeks of the closing date.
- If there are any delays in the recruitment process, you shall be communicated with via email to advise of this.
- All unsuccessful candidates are communicated with in writing.