We offer employment across a range of disciplines, together with the following benefits:
- The City’s Supervision, Support and Achievement Program, a targeted tool to provide the opportunity for regular ongoing feedback to individuals about their work performance and professional development.
- Access to the City’s Staff Association, an active body that provides opportunities for staff to relax socially and spend time together both at work and off-site.
- Professional development opportunities are available to enable staff to connect with experts both within local government networks and throughout industry specialist areas.
- Flexible working arrangements are available at the City by mutual agreement.
- Career development and succession planning is encouraged for individuals to look towards their future goals.
- Free parking at specific locations for all permanent employees.
- 19 day month is available for eligible employees.
- Reduced rate for gym facilities for eligible employees.
- Health and Well-being programs including free vaccinations and reduced gym membership fee.
To find out more contact the City's People & Culture Team on 08 9432 9999.