In July 2010, council adopted the City of Fremantle Strategic Plan 2010–15 which identified seven key imperatives to help guide the allocation of funds for future projects and initiatives. The strategic imperatives are necessary for Fremantle to be recognised as a unique city of cultural and economic significance.
Major and significant projects will be updated on this page.
- Kings Square cultural precinct redevelopment
- Fremantle Oval redevelopment
- South Fremantle Solar Farm
- Cantonment Hill Project
- Princess May Park Masterplan
- Esplanade Masterplan
- Town Hall conservation works