The Western Australian Department of Transport produces several cycling maps that are available online and at the Fremantle Visitor Centre. There are five maps in the series including:
- Perth to Fremantle bike route (riding from Perth CBD to Fremantle on the principal shared path)
- Perth to Midland bike route (exploring Perth’s eastern suburbs)
- ride around the river ( rides around the Swan and Canning Rivers)
- ride along the sunset coast–southern route (coastal zone from City Beach to Woodman Point)
- ride along the sunset coast-northern route (coastal zone from Burns Beach to Woodman Point).
For more information and to download cycling maps go to the Department of Transport website.