Appeal rights | City of Fremantle

Top Menu

Appeal rights

Under section 14 of the Planning and Development Act 2005 applicants have a right to appeal if they are dissatisfied by a condition of approval, or a decision of refusal.

An application for review must be lodged with the State Administrative Tribunal (SAT), and a copy of the appeal application must be forwarded to the City. Please see the above link for further information.

Note: The Western Australian planning system does not have any provision for appeals from third parties (that is, parties other than the owner or applicant).


Vertical Tabs