If you’re facing hardship, emergency assistance from the following government providers and charities is available to help you.
- Directory of emergency relief service providers.
- Emergency relief through Uniting WA: Phone 9220 1255 for an appointment. 10-12 Market Street, Fremantle
- Domestic and Family Violence support.
- Assistance towards accommodation.
These are some of the local services where you can access different support.
- St Patrick’s Community Centre Fremantle: a range of helpful services, meals, support workers and medical appointments, homelessness support and so much more. 12 Queen Victoria Street Fremantle. Phone 63724800.
- PortCare: Free and/or affordable meals among other support services. 372 South Street, Fremantle. Phone 9337 8541.
- Mobile Food Bank locations in Fremantle offer affordable food packages of $5, $10 and $15. It is best to call Anglicare on 1800 979 777 and ask for a Food Bank 6 month card for food relief. This card grants you access to these hampers which can be picked up at the locations below on a weekly basis. Anglicare will be able to assist with specific questions you may have about this.
- Mondays 10.30am–11.45am at St Pats, 12 Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle
- Mondays 12noon–12.30pm at 100 Hampton Road, Fremantle
- Mondays 12.15pm - 1.00pm at Davis Park, Beaconsfield
- Freo Street Doctor – mobile medical clinic based at these locations:
- Mondays 1pm–4pm at 100 Hampton Road Fremantle
- Tuesdays 9.30am–12.30pm at St Pats, 12 Queen Street, Fremantle
- Wednesdays 9.30am–12.30pm at Fremantle Oval
- Thursday 9.30am–12.30pm at St Pats, 12 Queen Street, Fremantle
- Friday 10am–1pm at Fremantle Oval