We run an Evening Legal Service (ELS) to provide clients with legal advice on a range of different issues.
This service is by appointment only. We offer one-off appointments are for 30 minutes every second Wednesday evening, 5–8pm.
There is no eligibility criteria required to have an ELS appointment (except where there may be a conflict of interest). These one-off appointments are available to anyone residing in the Perth metropolitan area.
Our ELS lawyers generously work on a pro bono (voluntary) basis and can assist with issues such as:
- criminal law (including traffic offences)
- civil and commercial law (including debts)
- inheritance, wills and estates
- family law (including property law)
- employment law
- personal injuries
- any other area of law (depending on the expertise of the lawyer).
Our ELS lawyers cannot:
- review or draft any documents
- draft any letters
- provide ongoing assistance
- provide more than a 30 minute appointment for advice.