Our Family Lawyers help clients resolve their family law matters, including disputes in parenting, financial settlements, spousal maintenance, child support, divorce and protection and care.
They assist eligible clients by providing legal advice, duty lawyer services, family dispute resolution, court representation, documents drafting and ongoing negotiations and casework.
Our lawyers can provide legal advice on a wide range of matters:
- parenting arrangements
- family and domestic violence
- care and protection of children (Department of Communities - Child Protection and Family Support)
- restraining orders
- separation and divorce
- property division and financial settlements
If our lawyers have capacity, we may be able to assist with:
- ongoing legal advice
- assisting with negotiations
- attending mediation or dispute resolution
- drafting court documents
- representation at the Family Court of Western Australia
- representation at the Children’s Court.
Due to strict funding requirements, each of our practice areas have their own catchment borders. The catchment for FAMILY LAW is below*.
*This is not a precise boundary, please contact the office if you have further queries.
Make an enquiry
There are exceptions to our eligibility criteria. If you are unsure if you would be eligible to access our service, please contact us or send an online enquiry.