Our Family Violence Lawyer can provide legal and non-legal support to clients who are currently (or recently) experiencing family and domestic violence.
To be eligible for this service, a client must be referred from an organisation within the Fremantle area including:
- victim support services
- Fremantle Magistrates Court
- government departments.
We can assist clients with:
- legal advice in relation to family law and family violence
- applying for a Family Violence Restraining Order
- safety planning
- court representation.
Where appropriate, referrals are can be made to other services including:
- counselling and/or financial counselling
- emergency accommodation providers
- family support services.
Make an enquiry
There are exceptions to our eligibility criteria. If you are unsure if you would be eligible to access our service, please contact us, send an online query or apply for family violence information.