The Freo Alternative is back for stage two of community consultation and we need your help.
Last year, as part of stage one, you showed what to think about when looking at building small housing (tiny houses) within the neighbourhoods you know and love. We took those great ideas and developed planning requirements based on eight community-derived themes.
We’re now looking for your feedback on what we’ve proposed.
Visit My Say Fremantle or drop into the customer service centre to comment or view supporting documents.
Comments must be made in writing and submitted by Friday 2 February 2018.
Pop up events scheduled throughout November
- White Gum Valley: Wednesday 15 November, 4.30-6.30 pm at Sullivan Hall (2 Nannine Ave, White Gum Valley)
- Fremantle: Thursday 16 November, 4.00-6.00 pm at Holland Park (Holland Street, Fremantle)
- Beaconsfield: Sunday 19 November, 8.00 am-12 noon at Growers Green Market (South Fremantle Senior High School front lawn)
- Hilton: Wednesday 22 November, 4.00-6.00 pm near the entrance to Gilbert’s Fresh (308 South Street, Hilton)
- Samson: Thursday 23 November, 4.30-6.30 pm at the Samson Recreation Centre (44 McCombe Ave, Samson)
- Beaconsfield: Sunday 26 November, 8.00 am-12 noon at Growers Green Market (South Fremantle Senior High School front lawn).