The Fremantle map highlights key landmarks, CAT bus transport routes, precincts and some of the free wifi areas in the Fremantle city centre. The map is available at the Fremantle Visitor Centre and at many locations throughout the city or visitors can download a copy here.
For after hours information a large version of the map is located in the window of the visitor centre in King’s Square.
The City also used Intramaps which is an interactive mapping service with a number of filters.
CAT bus map
The Fremantle CAT (Central Area Transit) is a free bus service that operates daily around the Fremantle city centre. The blue cat departs every 10 minutes and the red CAT departs every 15 minutes.
Local TravelSmart Guide Fremantle
The Local TravelSmart Guide is a comprehensive map that includes information for walking, cycling and using public transport in and around Fremantle.
Fremantle green guide
For information on sustainability in Fremantle and to download a copy of the 'good map Freo' visit the Freo Green Guide website.
The Western Australian Department of Transport produces several cycling maps that are available online and at the Fremantle Visitor Centre. There are five maps in the series including:
- Perth to Fremantle bike route (riding from Perth CBD to Fremantle on the principal shared path)
- Perth to Midland bike route (exploring Perth’s eastern suburbs)
- ride around the river ( rides around the Swan and Canning Rivers)
- ride along the sunset coast–southern route (coastal zone from City Beach to Woodman Point)
- ride along the sunset coast-northern route (coastal zone from Burns Beach to Woodman Point).
For more information and to download cycling maps go to the Department of Transport website.
WA Tourism maps
For information and maps on regional Western Australia visit our Explore Western Australia page.