Holding a public event
To hold an event within the City of Fremantle including a community event, music events, sporting events or corporate event, please contact the relevant officer below to discuss your plans prior to submitting an event application.
- Events officer
- Bookings/sport bookings
- Sport and recreation officer
- Youth officer
- Access and inclusion officer
To find a venue to hold your event within Fremantle, visit the venues, Reserves and sport bookings page
The City of Fremantle recently adopted the City of Fremantle Sustainable Events Policy, which contains provisions for both City-run events and events that require City approval.
Private events and gatherings
The City does not take bookings for weddings and private gatherings in parks, reserves and on beaches. The public are welcome to utilise these spaces free-of-charge however this is on a first-come first-serve basis, exclusive use cannot be granted and no guarantees can be made about the availability of these spaces.
No alcohol can be consumed in public reserves and wedding gatherings can have up to 50 people in attendance.
The grassed area at Arthur's Head next to the Round House can be booked exclusively for weddings and events, contact the Round House direct for enquiries.
- Event application form
- Event application pack
- Post event form
- Event Plan - Checklist
- Emergency Management Plan - Template
- Community Notification Letter - Template
- Risk Management Plan - Template
- Waste Management Plan - Checklist
- Vehicle Management Plan - Checklist
- Terms and conditions of reserve hire
- Event sponsorship policy
- Sustainable events policy
- Road closure application form