Great News! Fremantle Leisure Centre Swim Programs is now a registered club with KidSport.
What is KidSport?
KidSport makes it possible for children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. KidSport allows eligible youth aged 5 – 18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees. A maximum of $150 per child, per financial year, is available and can be utilised towards swim program bookings at Fremantle Leisure Centre.
To be eligible for KidSport, applicants must be:
- Aged 5 to 18 years
- A resident in Western Australia
- Named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- Registering with a KidSport approved club - that's us
How can I apply?
If you hold a valid Health Care Card / Pension Concession Card, you can apply for Kidsport online. Please ensure you have access to a scanner, or have an electronic copy of your Health Care/ Pensioner concession card so it is ready to attach as a file online. Successful applicants will receive an email with a six-character voucher code. Click here to apply for KidSport online.
How to activate my KidSport voucher at Fremantle Leisure Centre
Current swim program students:
For students already enrolled in our programs, email your KidSport voucher codes to our swim program team and we will apply a credit of the total voucher amount to your account.
All new swim program students must complete a free swim assessment prior booking into our programs. This is to ensure your child is enrolled into the correct level. To register for a swim program account and book your free swim assessment follow these steps:
- Register for a swim program account by clicking here.
- Once registered, open our online swim program timetable here, filter by "FREE LEARN TO SWIM ASSESSMENTS" under the activity field and select a suitable assessment day/time.
- After your assessment is complete we will get your KidSport voucher details from you and apply this as credit in your swim program account.
For any further questions please contact our team on 9432 9527 or email us at email@example.com.,gov.au.
View our KidSport terms and conditions here.