Kings Square is the largest public-private infrastructure project in Fremantle's history. A precinct-wide renewal of the Freo city centre with project partners Sirona Capital and the City of Fremantle redeveloping the buildings and public spaces within Kings Square and bringing in an additional 2,000 workers into the city centre.
- Opportunity of up to 1,557m2 of office space.
- First-floor lease area: 296m2.
- Second-floor lease area: 277m2.
- Third-floor lease area: 984m2.
- Close location to the new Fremantle Visitors Centre.
- Adjacent to FOMO retail space and commercial offices housing more than 2,000 new workers.
- Next to state-of-the-art library and community learning hub.
- End of trip facilities available to the tenant of level 3.
- Parking options available.
EOI is now open. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the EOI document.
Download the leasing prospectus.