Under the Local Government Act 1995 , the City of Fremantle Council is able to make local laws considered necessary for the good government of the district.
- Activities in Thoroughfares and Public Places and Trading 2005
- Alfresco dining (no 2) 2014
- Cat Management Local Law 2020
- Local Law Relating to Dogs
- Health 1997
- Parking 2006
- Prevention and Abatement of Sand Drift 2002 (amended 2005)
- Local Government Property 2002 (consolidated)
- Short Stay Accommodation 2008
- Signs, Hoardings and Bill Posting (No 13) 1998
Adoption: The City of Fremantle Local Government Property Amendment Local Law 2021 was published in the Government Gazette on Friday 12 February 2021 and will become operational on Friday 26 February 2021.
Local laws that have been gazetted are advertised on the public notices page
Determinations and dog exercise and prohibited areas
View the register of determinations made under City of Fremantle Local Laws, and declared dog exercise and dogs prohibited areas.