Under the Local Government Act 1995 , the City of Fremantle Council is able to make local laws considered necessary for the good government of the district.
- Activities in Thoroughfares and Public Places and Trading Local Law
- Alfresco Dining Local Law 2014 (no 2)
- Cat Management Local Law 2020
- Local Law Relating to Dogs
- Health Local Law 1997
- Parking Local Law
- Prevention and Abatement of Sand Drift Local Law 2002 (consolidated)
- Local Government Property Local Law 2002 (consolidated)
- Short Stay Accommodation Local Law 2008
- Model By-Laws (Signs, Hoardings and Bill Posting) (No 13)
Adoption: The City of Fremantle Local Government Property Amendment Local Law 2021 was published in the Government Gazette on Friday 12 February 2021 and will become operational on Friday 26 February 2021.
Local laws that have been gazetted are advertised on the public notices page
Determinations and dog exercise and prohibited areas
View the register of determinations made under City of Fremantle Local Laws, and declared dog exercise and dogs prohibited areas.