- COVID-19 mental wellbeing support service through Beyond Blue. Phone 1800 512 348.
- All listed mental health services.
- Act – Belong – Commit.
- MHERL – Mental Health Emergency Response Line: 1300 555 788 (over 18’s).
- CAMHS Emergency Telehealth Line (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service). Phone 1800 048 636 (for children and young people in need of urgent assistance).
- Fremantle Mind for a range of free workshops to improve connection and wellbeing. Visit the Fremantle Mind website or Facebook page.
- Fremantle Women’s Health Centre. Phone 9431 0500 email@example.com Bulk billed medical and nursing telephone consults for women’s health issues including: Mental Health Care Plans; contraception; unplanned pregnancy; prescriptions and prescription refills; menstrual irregularities; menopause.
- Fremantle headspace. Phone 9431 7453.
- Ruah Fremantle.
Activity and wellbeing tips