(19/6/17) Kings Square Renewal community information sessions
The most important city centre redevelopment in a generation is about to begin which will see the heart of Fremantle transformed into a vibrant community, retail and commercial hub in coming years.
Over the coming weeks, the mayor and your local councillors will be heading to the suburbs to show you what the $270m Kings Square Renewal project involves, its benefits, how long it will take and what it will mean for you.
This is your opportunity to ask questions face-to-face with your local elected
The upcoming precinct presentations are:
- Hilton: Tuesday 20 June, 6.45 pm at Fremantle PCYC (Arts Space) (34 Paget Street Hilton).
- North Fremantle: Thursday 22 June, 6.00 pm at North Fremantle Community Hall (2 Thompson Road North Fremantle).
- City: Saturday 24 June, 11.30 am at Fremantle Arts Centre (1 Finnerty Street Fremantle).
- South Beach Community Group and South Fremantle: Sunday 25 June, 4.00 pm at The Meeting Place Community Centre (245 South Terrace South Fremantle).
- Hilton: Tuesday 27 June, 6.30 pm at Samson Recreation Centre (44 Mc Combe Avenue Samson).
- Fremantle Inner City Residents Association: Tuesday 4 July, 6.00 pm at Fairweathers Bar (old Fremantle Hotel - corner of Cliff and High Streets, Fremantle).
- White Gum Valley, Gibson Park and Beaconsfield: Tuesday 4 July, 7.30 pm at White Gum Valley Primary School (29 Hope Street White Gum Valley).
- Fremantle Society: Tuesday 25 July, 7.00 pm at The Meeting Place Community Centre (245 South Terrace South Fremantle).
For background on the project visit the Kings Square Renewal project page.