(29/5/2018) From the council chambers - May
Listen to Mayor Brad Pettitt’s summary of the key items from the May council meeting in the latest edition of his monthly From the council chambers vlog.
Items include (in order):
- J Shed proposal goes to the Western Australian Planning Commission.
- Three bin waste collection for Freo.
- Henderson Street (old Fremantle Courthouse) public realm facelift.
- Feedback sought for Kings Square Morton Bay fig trees.
- Balloons policy and increase to Newstart allowance proposals.
Music in this video by Bensound.
|DISCLAIMER – This is a summarised version of council meetings designed to convey the key components of council decisions. For more detail and for exact wording on any of the above items the City strongly recommends viewers download a full copy of the minutes of this meeting. Minutes can be found on the agenda and minutes page.|
From the council chambers on Youtube
Don't forget to subscribe to our City of Fremantle Youtube account and never miss a new video including each edition of From the council chambers.