The City of Fremantle provides a range of parking options for residents and visitors.
We recommend all visitors download the CellOPark app before visiting Fremantle. CellOPark allows users to only pay for the exact time their vehicle is parked, saving time and money while allowing you to enjoy your visit to Fremantle without having to worry about how much time you have left in the parking meter.
Find out where to park and other information by clicking the links below.
Browse this section
- Parking FAQs
- Where to park in Fremantle
- How to pay for parking and avoid infringements
- Parking signs in Fremantle
- Parking infringement appeals
- Reserved parking
- ACROD parking
- School parking
- Resident Parking
The City's parking department can also help you with;
- Unsafe and illegal parking complaints
- Residential and Multi Purpose parking permit applications - Please visit Resident parking page for more information
- Reserved bay applications
- School patrols
- Implementing, reviewing or changing parking restrictions
- Help organise parking for events and special occasions
- Private parking agreements
For all your comments, feedback and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
Customer service centre
Town Hall Centre
8 William Street
T 08 9432 9999
After hours: 1300 880 899