- advice about the role of DCP, and how orders work and DCP/Court procedures
- advocacy in meetings with DCP prior to children being removed (for example, pre-birth meetings)
- coordinating other services to support clients to comply with care plans
- representing clients in court and related support
- providing referrals and collaborating with other community services and supports.
Due to strict funding requirements, each of our practice areas have their own catchment borders. The catchment for FAMILY LAW is below*.
*This is not a precise boundary, please contact the office if you have further queries.
Make an enquiry
There are exceptions to our eligibility criteria. If you are unsure if you would be eligible to access our service, please contact us or send an online enquiry.