Change of address, name or ownership | City of Fremantle

Top Menu

Change of address, name or ownership

If you have changed your address or property ownership details, please notify us online using the relevant form below (note, you will be directed to the City's Customer Portal):

Alternatively, you can contact us:

  • In person at the Customer Service Centre (Walyalup Civic Centre, 151 High Street, Fremantle)
  • By fax to 08 9430 4634
  • By mail to the City of Fremantle, PO Box 807, Fremantle WA 6959
  • By email to

Please note: If you are requesting a change of ownership, a copy of the certificate of title is required.

Vertical Tabs