DISCLAIMER – These videos are summarised versions of council meetings designed to convey the key components of council decisions.
For more detail and for exact wording on any of the above items the City strongly recommends viewers download a full copy of the minutes of this meeting. Minutes can be found on the agenda and minutes page.
- Major High Street upgrade endorsed.
- Working Inner Harbour reaffirmed.
- Fremantle Oval precinct plans revealed.
- T.A.G. Hungerford Awards renewed.
- Tree replacements for Kings Square Moreton Bay fig trees.
- Public comment for Samson Park dog areas.
- Council position on high priority transport route.
- Jean Hobson receives a special gift.
- Budget 2018–19 gets adopted.
- J Shed proposal goes to Western Australian Planning Commission.
- Three bin waste collection for Freo.
- Henderson Street (old Fremantle Courthouse) public realm facelift.
- Feedback sought for Kings Square Morton Bay fig trees.
- Balloons policy and increase to Newstart allowance proposals.
- Marketing boost for Freo business.
- Solar farm business plan goes out for advertising.
- New J Shed proposal takes a step forward.
- Support for South Fremantle Football Club.
- Cr Andrew Sullivan sworn in.
- Town hall wins heritage award.
- Hilton town centre gets a facelift.
- Car sharing option comes to Freo.
- Freo leads diverse and affordable housing
- New look festival schedule in 2019.
- Kings Square public realm upgrade.
- Density policy out for comment.
- State-wide, single use plastic bag ban win.
- New lease for Evan Davies building.
- Precincts policy gets a refresh.
- Annual report 2016-17 released.
- New strategic planning and transport committee.
Music in these videos by Bensound.