Infringements | City of Fremantle



Community Safety Officers (Rangers) can issue on-the-spot infringements for a range of offences under the Dog Act 1976

How can I pay my fine?

You can pay your fine in a number of ways:

  • Online using MasterCard or Visa card.
  • Over the phone 1300 658 371 
  • Pay in person to the cashier at the City of Fremantle Administration Office from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Cash, credit or debit card facilities are available
  • By mail to City of Fremantle, PO Box 807, Fremantle WA 6959 (cheque or money order only - made payable to the City of Fremantle and marked "Not Negotiable")

NOTE: A 0.5% surcharge applies on all credit card payments.

How can I appeal my fine?

If you have received an infringement and wish to appeal the fine, you must lodge a written appeal with the City within 21 days of the date of the infringement and provide the following information:

  •     Infringement number
  •     Copies of any relevant material to support your appeal
  •     Details of your appeal

You can send your appeal by post to the City of Fremantle, infringement review PO Box 807, Fremantle WA 6159, or email

Appeals are generally resolved within 12 business days, however if you do not receive a response within this time, contact our customer service on 1300 693 736.

Contact us

Community Safety and Rangers
Fremantle Oval
70 Parry Street
T 1300 693 736
F 08 9432 9909
After hours: 1300 360 666

Vertical Tabs