Rangers can issue on-the-spot infringements for a range of offences under the Dog Act 1976.
How can I pay my fine?
You can pay your parking fine in a number of ways:
- online using MasterCard or Visa card.
- over the phone 1300 658 371
- pay in person to the cashier at The City of Fremantle Administration Office from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm cash, credit or debit card facilities are available
- by mail to City of Fremantle, PO Box 807, Fremantle WA 6959 (cheque or money order only - made payable to the City of Fremantle and marked "Not Negotiable").
NOTE: A 0.5% surcharge applies on all credit card payments.
How can I appeal my fine?
If you have received an infringement and wish to appeal the fine, you must lodge a written appeal with the City within 21 days of the date of the infringement and provide the following information:
- infringement number
- copies of any relevant material to support your appeal
- details of your appeal.
You can send your appeal by post to the City of Fremantle, infringement review PO Box 807, Fremantle WA 6159, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appeals are generally resolved within 12 business days, however if you do not receive a response within this time, contact our customer service on 08 9432 9999.
Community safety and rangers
70 Parry Street
T 08 9432 9999
F 08 9432 9909
After hours: 1300 360 666