Find on this page:
- Find my bin collection days.
- Placement of bins.
- Request a bin
- Request a 360 litre recycling bin.
- Report a missed bin service.
- Report a broken or stolen bin.
- Report damage to property.
- More information and contacts.
To ensure your bin is collected, please:
- Place your bins on the verge by 6am on your collection day
- Ensure the bin(s) are placed as close to the kerb line as possible
- Place bins at least half a metre away from each other
- Ensure your bin lid is closed
- Place your bin clear of parked cars, trees, street lights and signs
If you have a disability or medical condition and cannot place your bin out, please contact us on 9432 9999 for assistance.
Did you know you can request a larger recycling bin for $32.50?
To order your 360 litre bin, simply complete the form below and submit it to the City with your payment.
Your 240 litre bin will be replaced with a 360 litre bin within 3-5 days from receipt of your application.
Bins are missed due to various reasons ie a vehicle was in the way, a locked gate or bin located in a different area.
A missed bin should not be reported until after 3pm on the day of service.
To request a pick-up for a missed bin service, please contact us.
If your bin has been damaged or broken, please contact us to have the bin repaired or replaced.
The City can replace lids, hinges and wheels. However, a new bin will be provided if the main body of the bin is damaged.
Once requested, your bin will be repaired/replaced within 3-5 days.
- repairs/replacements will only be undertaken for City bins i.e. with the City logo
- minimise filling of the damaged bin if possible
- leave the damaged bin on the verge for repair/replacement
Report a lost or stolen bin
If your bin has been lost or stolen, please contact us for a replacement.
Once requested, your new bin will be replaced within 3-5 days. The bin will be placed on the verge of your property.
Important note: Before contacting the City, check your neighbouring properties, as the bin may have been relocated to a house in the same street.
The City’s rubbish collection trucks may damage private or public property from time to time.
If your property has been damaged, please submit the following details in writing to the City of Fremantle (in person, by mail or email to email@example.com):
- Your name and contact details
- Street or property address
- If possible, the type of truck e.g. Cleanaway, City of Fremantle or Contractor vehicle
- Details of damage caused (include photographs if possible)
Upon receipt of your letter, a City officer will be in contact to arrange to view the property damage and make a formal report.
Visit the Recycle Right website to find out what happens to the waste that is collected from your property.
For waste collection enquiries please contact the City on 9432 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.