Find out about disposal of bulk residential green waste, including verge collections and guidelines, disposal of additional green waste and processing.
- Find my green waste verge collection date.
- Green waste verge collection guidelines.
- Disposal of additional green waste.
- Green waste processing.
- More information and contacts.
The City provides two bulk green waste verge collections per year.
To find your next verge collection date, enter your address below:
Items we will collect
Tree trunks, branches and shrub prunings up to:
- 1.5 metres in length.
- 30 cm in diameter.
- Two trailer loads (6x4 trailer size) or 2 cubic metres of green waste.
Items we don’t collect
- General rubbish, junk or white goods.
- Bags or boxes of leaves, loose leaves or grass clippings.
- Dug out lawn, weeds or root materials.
- Sand and soil materials.
Placement of items on verge
- Green waste can be placed on the verge of your property up to 2 days prior to collection.
- Green waste cannot be placed on vacant land or park land.
- Place your green waste on your verge as neatly as possible.
- Ensure your green waste does not obstruct footpaths, driveways or sprinklers.
- For ease of access, place your green waste away from walls, fences, power poles and trees.
Important note: Non-compliance with the above guidelines may result in your items not being collected and/or a fine.
If you miss the verge collection, clean green waste can be dropped off at the Fremantle Recycling Centre, free of charge.
For green waste collection enquiries please contact the City on 9432 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.