This is a rare opportunity for a large redevelopment near the centre of Fremantle. Located directly next to Fremantle Park, this property offers great potential to fully utilise this large open public space.
The City will be selling 7–15 Quarry Street, Fremantle by auction at 11am on Wednesday 2 December 2020.
The site is in a fantastic location within 200m of the Fremantle Leisure Centre, Arts Centre and an eclectic mix of small bars, pubs, restaurants and cafes.
Fremantle is the heart of culture in Perth, with multiple art spaces and galleries such as Kidogo, PS Art Space, Moore's Gallery, Art on the Move and many more. Cultural experiences such as live music at Freo Social, the Fremantle Street Arts Festival and Fringe ensure there is always something on.
- Combined 4,133m2 over three lots.
- 200m from the Fremantle Leisure Centre and Arts Centre.
- Direct access to Fremantle Park open reserve and Fremantle Park Sport & Community Centre accessing lawn bowls and tennis.
- Easy access to public transport and CAT buses from Queen Victoria and Parry Streets.
- A short stroll for great coffee in any direction.
- Close proximity to restaurants, cafes, shopping, small bars and pubs.
- 5 mins by bike to Fremantle's inner-city beach, Bathers Beach.
Download the information memorandum. For more information and to register interest please contact us.