Our Tenant Advocates provide advice on tenancy issues to clients who live within the City of Fremantle, City of Melville and City of Cockburn. Advice and assistance can be provided to public and private tenants regarding:
- bond disputes/release of bond
- breach of tenant rental agreements
- advocacy and court representation
- assessment and referral for any other tangential matters
- general tenancy information.
A duty lawyer service is also provided at Fremantle Magistrates Court every Friday. Our Tenant Advocate can provide advice at the Court in relation to a tenancy matter and the court process prior to a tenant’s court hearing.
Please note that our service is not able to provide any assistance to landlords or commercial tenants.
Make an enquiry
There are exceptions to our eligibility criteria. If you are unsure if you would be eligible to access our service, please contact us or send an online enquiry.