Venue support grants are intended to encourage participation and community engagement, encourage healthy lifestyles and physical activity, support a diverse and inclusive community and improve connections among the local community.
The venue support grants are for in-kind request only; no cash grants are available in this funding program.
Applications that demonstrate consideration of the following outcomes will be considered for support:
- improve community inclusiveness and participation
- facilitate a sense of community and meaningful social connection
- enhance the health and wellbeing of people who live, work and visit Fremantle
- build diverse, cohesive and connected communities
- increase access to opportunities for sporting, arts and community connection
- strengthened social cohesion, sense of belonging and celebration of place.
|Venue support grant
|Open all year round until funding allocation exhausted
50% hire costs
Applications will be considered from:
- not-for-profit community group, organisation, club or school
- community groups, organisation, club or school that is incorporated (or auspiced by a not-for-profit organisation)
- application that clearly meets the grant outcomes
- have booked a City of Fremantle managed venue or reserve listed within this document and obtained a cost estimate for the booking
- applicant that has obtained the appropriate level of Public Liability Insurance
Please read the Venue Support Grant guidelines for full funding criteria and eligibility requirements.
The application process
- Contact the City’s Booking Officer to discuss the potential project and subsequent application, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Venue Support Grant application form. Please ensure all questions are answered with as much project detail as possible.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email of acknowledging receipt. Please note that the City seeks to provide an outcome within 10 working days. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions via email.