The Fremantle Visitor Centre is the official visitor information centre for Fremantle and the true hotspot for visitors to plan their visit.
The friendly, experienced staff and ambassadors are local experts and can assist with:
- no fee accommodation and tour booking service
- free brochure and maps
- general tourism information and advice
- accessibility information
- guides on events and what’s on
- free wifi and bike hire
- bookings for South West Coach Lines, Greyhound and TransWA
- a range of merchandise and souvenirs
- specialist advice for corporate and conference enquiries
- national park passes
You can also follow us on Facebook.
This facility is accessible. For more information visit the Disability access and inclusion page.
The Fremantle Visitor Centre is located next to the Fremantle Town Hall in Kings Square, Fremantle. Click here to view the location in Google maps.
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Saturday 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Sunday and public holidays 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Good Friday and Christmas Day closed
Fremantle Ambassadors are volunteers who provide a friendly face and local knowledge to ensure visitors are able to experience the best Fremantle has to offer. There are two types of Ambassadors:
- Fremantle Ambassadors are based at the Fremantle Visitors Centre in Kings Square and can assist visitors to the Port City with information and maps, 7 days a week.
Fremantle Ambassadors also rove the Port City streets at key tourism locations. They provide guidance with directions, maps and information.
- Cruise Ship Ambassadors greet visitors to Fremantle at the Fremantle Port*. They provide maps and general information, direct visitors to the free shuttle bus service that travels to Kings Square in the heart of the port city.
*Cruise Ship Ambassadors only service cruise ships that are in transit (in port for a day or more). They do not service turnaround cruise ships.
Fremantle Visitor Centre
Kings Square, Fremantle
Western Australia 6160
T 08 9431 7878
F 08 9431 7755