The Fremantle Visitor Centre is the official visitor information centre for Fremantle and the true hotspot for visitors to plan their visit.
The friendly, experienced staff and ambassadors are local experts and can assist with:
- free brochure and maps
- general tourism information and advice
- accessibility information
- guides on events and what’s on
- free wifi and bike hire
- information for corporate and conference enquiries
Check out the Visit Fremantle website for information about Fremantle including things to do, tours and attractions, hotels and places to stay.
This facility is accessible. For more information visit the Disability access and inclusion page.
The Fremantle Visitor Centre is located within Walyalup Koort at 155 High Street, Fremantle.
- Monday to Friday 9am–5pm
- Saturday 9am–4pm
- Sunday and public holidays 10am–4pm
- Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
Fremantle Ambassadors are volunteers who provide a friendly face and local knowledge to ensure visitors are able to experience the best Fremantle has to offer. There are three types of ambassadors:
- Visitor Centre Ambassadors are based at the Fremantle Visitor Centre in Walyalup Koort, 7 days a week, and do a 2.5 hour shift, a least once a week.
- Roving Ambassadors provide a welcome smile, a map and assistance to visitors at key tourist locations. Roving Ambassadors also play an important role during the cruise ship season (October – April). Roving Ambassadors do a 2 hour shift, at least once a week, 7 days a week.
- Cruise Ship Ambassadors welcome passengers (during cruise ship season between October and April) from all over the world who are visiting Fremantle for a day (or overnight). Cruise Ship Ambassadors are based at either the Fremantle Passenger Terminal or at the free shuttle stops and do a 2–4 hour shift per cruise ship visit.
To become a Fremantle Ambassador, or for more information, please contact the Volunteer Program Officer on 08 9432 9988 or via email at email@example.com
Fremantle Visitor Centre
Walyalup Koort, 155 High Street, Fremantle
Western Australia 6160
T 08 9432 9988