The City of Fremantle offers unique solutions for various parking needs, whether it be reserving one or multiple bays for a special occasion or undertaking works, or receiving a permit to be exempt from time and paid parking restrictions. Reserved Bay applications apply to regular and Loading Zone bays, and do not include No Stopping/Parking areas, bays designated for authorised officers or special class vehicles and bus zones.
Use the Reserved parking online form to apply.
Reserved Bay Parking Permit
- Please allow 1 business day for processing.
- Up to 10 traffic cones (2 per bay) at no additional charge.
- Cones can be placed between 8.00 am and 10.00 pm
- Parking permits and reserved bays are only available for normal parking bays. Does not include Taxi Bays,Tour coach/bus bays or loading zones. Refer to the Parking Services Co-ordinator for more details.
- Please attach a map of the specific bays to be reserved.
$57.40 per bay per day
- Permits can be issued for specific streets and car parks.
- Does not guarantee availability of bays on the day.
- Allows for time and paid parking exemption with permit displayed.
$22.90 per bay per day
- Please allow 2 business day for approval
- Permit allows a non-commercial vehicle to park in a loading zone
- Time limits still apply
$11.70 per vehicle
Loading Zone for Service and Commercial Vehicles
- Allows for service vehicles and commercial vehicles to park in Loading Zone
- Allows exemption from time restrictions
$115.30 per vehicle per day
Reserved parking online form - for online applications
Or please fill out one of the following forms and forward it to email@example.com